What we offer
Our services range across project planning, design, delivery, management and strategy.
- Work ‘on the ground’ with local people and groups,
- We develop and plan projects and programmes,
- Support managers with our practical experience of partnerships, systems, funding and delivery, and
- Advise decision-makers on strategic approaches and the development of policy
- We can provide preliminary assessments, project feasibility and advice, through to full delivery of projects and programmes and ongoing management plans.
- Our blend of specialist skills and experience help to deliver your project with confidence.
- We are particularly skilled in green space planning, design and development, and landscape planning – both urban and rural.
We are highly skilled in all aspects of Green Infrastructure. We work at all levels from site-based projects to district Strategies and sub-regional Frameworks. This is a key area for the Team and one which we continue to develop.
ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING, DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT
We have substantial experience in drawing together the elements of a project in order to meet your project brief. Our broad range of skills and depth of knowledge ensures that design solutions are integrated, realistic, sustainable and cost-effective.
Environmental design may be applied to one site, a wide area, or as part of an assessment process, helping to reduce the impacts of a proposal or to provide environmental gains or enhancement.
Our team includes Landscape Architects with a broad range of experience at all scales, including residential and commercial development schemes, new public spaces, parks, gardens and historic landscapes.
We can provide input to any size or type of project, at any stage.
PARKS & OPEN SPACES
Our team is particularly skilled in the design and management of parks and open spaces – both urban and rural. The blend of complementary skills and experience we can offer includes design, ecological management, business planning, visitor management and site operation.
ACCESS & RECREATION
The Team has a wealth of experience in access matters including public rights of way, access development and recreation. We can add to this our experience of strategic and local approaches to sustainable tourism, to offer a unique blend of skills that will help design and refine solutions to meet client requirements.
Community and stakeholder consultation is key to the long-term success of a project; and is vital in ensuring that local people have a genuine say in decision-making. Our experience in community and stakeholder consultation can help ensure that local people have a genuine say in decision-making.
FUNDING & PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
We can support project delivery in a number of ways. From desk research, surveys, funding bids and development, through to delivery support and evaluation.
Clients often need feedback from the users or potential users of their sites and proposed projects.
Well-crafted methodologies in devising visitor questionnaires, together with precise and insightful reporting of results are vital to ensure the Client receives useful and relevant information.